> From: net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net
> Behalf Of ?? ?

> Feb 27 13:56:11 cyber snmpd[741]: netsnmp_assert index == tmp
> failed if-mib/data_access/interface.c:468
> _access_interface_entry_save_name()

I did not do an exhaustive check, but I believe this message indicates that you are (someone/something is) attempting to create a row in the interface table using an interface name which has a row already.

Look in your snmpd.conf file and check the "interface" lines. If you find two with the same name (the second parameter), one must be deleted, changed, or commented out.

HTH,

Mike