--===============1394202158==

------=_Part_10876_9466854.1204128605806

Isn't the fact that I'm getting a response from the agent, is indicating
that I have the required mapping ?

Anyway, following is the relevant mapping from my snmpd.conf:
rocommunity mas-public
rwcommunity mas-privae
rocommunity sub-public
rwcommunity sub-privae

com2sec mas-Sec-Ro default mas-public
com2sec mas-Sec-Rw default mas-private
com2sec sub-Sec-Ro default sub-public
com2sec sub-Sec-Rw default sub-private

####
# Second, map the security names into group names:
# sec.model sec.name
group mas-Ro-Group v1 mas-Sec-Ro
group mas-Rw-Group v1 mas-Sec-Rw
group sub-Ro-Group v1 sub-Sec-Ro
group sub-Rw-Group v1 sub-Sec-Rw^M

####
# Third, create a view for us to let the groups have rights to:
# incl/excl subtree mask
view all included .1

####
# Finally, grant the 2 groups access to the 1 view with different
# write permissions:
# context sec.model sec.level match read write notif
access mas-Ro-Group "" any noauth exact all none none
access mas-Rw-Group "" any noauth exact all all none^M
access sub-Ro-Group sub1 any noauth exact all none none^M
access sub-Rw-Group sub1 any noauth exact all all none^M

Omri