[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

On 26/02/2008, oknets10 wrote:
> Hello Dave,
> Thank you for your help.
> I see in FAQ:codeing 22, how I register a MIB with a non default context.
> Can you direct me how to change the context of the standard MIB2 in the
> original snmpd ?

You will need to change the code for each MIB module that you want to
register in this non-standard context. The FAQ entry describes what
the registration code should look like.

Most of these modules are under 'agent/mibgroup/mibII', though
some of them have been split off into separate directories (again,
all under 'agent/mibgroup')

Net-snmp-users mailing list