On 27/02/2008, Vishal Nandanwar wrote:
> 1. Can we send new value with the trap? If value of perticular object
> changes then can we send it with trap.

The trap definition will specify a list of MIB objects that must
be included in the trap's varbind list.
You can then add any other varbinds that you think might
be useful. *After* this mandatory list.

Of course, you'll also have to code the trap receiver to handle
these extra varbinds sensibly (and cope if they are not present).

> 2. Is NOTIFY trap resend automatically until success?

Until it's acknowledged, or the resend limit is reached - yes.

Net-snmp-users mailing list