--===============1511521872==

------=_Part_24984_18067823.1204049978307

hi all

Suppose you have registered a handler for a particular OID will the
requests->requestvb contain the name and name_length of that OID. I
registered my handler for a particular OID and inside my handler i direct
the SET request somewhere else. for that i need to add a variable using
snmp_add_var. I do

snmp_add_var(pdu,requests->requestvb->name,requests->requestvb->name_length,type,(const
char *)mystring);

mystring is the NULL terminated version of requests->requestvb->val.string

Somehow the agent stops working after i do it. I am doing this in the
SET_RESERVE2 pass. What can be the reasons for it. I also tried
snmp_pdu_add_variable too and the same thing happens there also.

Regards

Devvrat