On 26/02/2008, Michael Musenbrock wrote:
> I'm working on Solaris 10 (SunOS 5.10) x86, with net-snmp 5.0.9 running,

That's a fairly old version by now (and no longer being supported),
so you may need to consider upgrading to a more recent release.

> It seems, that the subagent is registered, according to the snmp-logfile [1],
> but i can't do an snmpget request

> Maybe somebody can give me a hint what todo or had a similar problem.

There's a checklist of possible problems in the FAQ entry
I've added my code to this template and it still doesn't work. Why not?

Try working through those, and see what they might throw up.

Net-snmp-users mailing list