On 26/02/2008, Michael Musenbrock wrote:
> I'm working on Solaris 10 (SunOS 5.10) x86, with net-snmp 5.0.9 running,

That's a fairly old version by now (and no longer being supported),
so you may need to consider upgrading to a more recent release.

> It seems, that the subagent is registered, according to the snmp-logfile [1],
> but i can't do an snmpget request

> Maybe somebody can give me a hint what todo or had a similar problem.

There's a checklist of possible problems in the FAQ entry
I've added my code to this template and it still doesn't work. Why not?
http://www.net-snmp.org/wiki/index.php/FAQ:Coding_13

Try working through those, and see what they might throw up.

Dave