On 26/02/2008, simone marangoni wrote:
> .... now i wanto to add this
> module to agent to pick up the info.........
> on my pc i don't find agent/mibgroup folder where i
> have to put the .ch files..........

> i dowloaded net-snmp to the repositoty (apt-get install snmp)

If you are extending the agent (using "configure", etc), then you
need the *source* of the Net-SNMP suite. Just installing a
pre-compiled binary package isn't enough.

You have two sensible choices:

a) Get the source code, add your MIB code to that, and re-compile it
b) Load your MIB module as a "dynamically loadable object".

See the Wiki page

for details.

Net-snmp-users mailing list