--===============1018469751==

------=_Part_6164_32645430.1203951172498

Hello,

I'm trying to run an agentx master & subagent using the original snmpd.

Opening the session has succeeded, but all the registration is failed with
error 263 (duplicate).

I see in the messages that the subagent is sending, that the
NON_DEFAULT_CONTEXT bit is set, but the length of the context is 0. I guess
this is because no context is defined in the subagent ?

Can I control the context the subagent is sending only by configuration, or
do I need to write some code ?

Thanks

Omri