--===============0470630799==

--0-1488294143-1203370112=:53956

Hello

I wanted to integrate SMUX aith FreeRadius with above version.

Tried the steps

1)Compiling FreeRadius with snmp option
2. modified the freeradius snmp.conf file to include
smux_password = verysecret
2. modified the radiusd.conf file with
snmp = yes
$INCLUDE ${confdir}/snmp.conf
3. modified the net-snmp snmpd.conf file to include
smuxpeer = 1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.1.3.1 verysecret
4. started the radiusd and snmpd daemons.
When I do an 'snmpwalk -v1 -c public localhost system' I get the system
info from the MIB (as expected).

When I do radiusd -X no SMUX message is displayed

Please help

Thanks
Regards,

Shrinivas

Forgot the famous last words? Access your message archive online. Click here.