--===============1748785576==

------=_Part_6873_22338178.1203365287126

I'm using V5.3.1 and trying to get the read and read-write community string
from an AgentX subagent. A google search found
suggestions that I try netsnmp_config("rocommunity public") or
vacm_parse_rocommunity("rocommunity", "public"), but neither of those ideas
worked for me. When I try netsnmp_config() it complains that rocommunity is
an unknown token. I'm calling netsnmp_config after my subagent has called
init_agent() and init_snmp().

Worst case, I could modify snmpd.conf and restart everything, but I am
looking for an easier way.

Thanks for any advice