--===============0765102961==

------=_Part_10144_17294258.1203340271657

Hi everybody,

I have a requirement to send same trap to two different Network Management
Devices(NMS) simultaneosly under one condition - these traps recieved at two
different NMS should have the same time stamp. This question arises because
there are two possibilities:

(1) The trap time stamp is time of recieving of trap at NMS by the
traphandler(In which case my assumption is wrong)
(2) The trap time stamp is time of sending of trap by SNMP agent(The
favourable case I am hoping)

Please tell me which of the above two correctly describes time stamp of a
trap.

With regards,

Raghu