--===============0404332834==

------=_Part_23154_22196221.1201878019278

Hi

With mib2c tool , I generated the code and and it corrected errors for table
by assigning default values for integers 1 and string "abc" , and I did not
write any code for doing get, get-next request . Just I wanted to make sure
that make runs the clean and installs.

For get-req , get-next-req , I have to fill the skelton code for which
mib2c generated .

Just to make sure that my mib is associated with the agent , I want to test
with snmptable command , which I suppose it should work. Or for that also
I have to fill the skelton.

Please help me after compling and doing make and make install ... how to
test the my generated code will be part of the agent.

May be this sounding simple to you , please help me in this regard,

Thanks in advance,
Pranesh