--===============0202108351==

------=_Part_22983_25309057.1201875583738

Hi ,

I am going through how to make subagent . I have written mib(xyz) and loaded
/usr/local/share/snmp/mibs and tested with snmptranslate.

Using mib2c tool , I generated code for the scalar and table and then
configured , make and make install . Then I ran snmpd

if I issue snmpget it replies , No Such Instance currently exists at this
OID

snmptable , no entries

My Question whether this mib is part of agent, if it is yes or a subagent
to the agent ..

Please help me in this regard

Thanks in advance
Pranesh