--===============1788018639==

------=_Part_28397_32323386.1201867125663

Hi Dave,

Thanks for response. I had tried the solution suggested by you but still it
is printing the same error message on console.
error on subcontainer remove (-1).

What is the meaning of this error? Does it mean that container is unable
to remove the row context given in the API. What could be reason of this
problem?

Regards
Awadhesh.