On 24/01/2008, Li Yun-w22793 wrote:
> I call the mib2c with this format "mib2c -c mib2c.test.conf myTestMib".
> In myTestMib module we define a duplicate object with another module.
> All the MIB files is placed in the same dir and the MIBDIRS is exported
> to refer that dir. Furthermore I exported the MIBS as ALL.

So how is mib2c to know which of the two possible starting points
it is meant to use?

Try
a) MIBS=MY-MIB mib2c -c mib2c.test.conf myTestMib
(i.e. don't load the conflicting MIB - just the one you want)
or
b) mib2c -c mib2c.test.conf MY-MIB::myTestMib
(i.e. specify an unambiguous mib object)

That's assuming that your MIB file starts

MY-MIB DEFINITIONS ......

Replace "MY-MIB" with the appropriate name.

Dave