The tutorials can be found at http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/wiki....php/Tutorials. I would recommend starting with the "client" side tutorials "Writing a simple application" and "Writing a simple asynchronous application", then start with the first agent coding tutorial, "Writing a mib module", and check any others that may be relevant.

The net-snmp site at net-snmp.sf.net has all this and more.

HTH,

Mike