On 23/01/2008, Xuan Pan wrote:
> > What is the *full* code of:
> > - the module initialisation routine;
> > - the getFirst hook routine;
> > - the getNext hook routine
> > ?
> > Which line of code triggers the segmentation fault?
> > What is the exact command that you ran to query the agent?

> My getNextIpRangeContext function

[snip]

Grrr!!!!!

When I ask you for more information, could you please
supply **ALL** of the information that I've requested.
It is incredibly frustrating to be constantly working in
the dark when I'm trying to assist you!

If you can't be bothered to answer my questions in full,
why should I waste my time?

Dave