--===============0947342996==

--------------020105010100060501080809

Got it figured out! Woohoo!

The problem was concatenating the label with the index!

The label and the index need to be passed separately to the Varbind()
function!

Example:

Varbind(tag = 'adGenEasyBridgeRowStatus', iid='20', val = '5', type =
'INTEGER')

or just:

Varbind('adGenEasyBridgeRowStatus', '20', '5', 'INTEGER')

Not :
Varbind(tag='adGenEasyBridgeRowStatus.20', iid=None,val='5', type='INTEGER')

It would work with the single digits for some reason.

I wish that was more clear in the documentation or else I need to work
on my comprehensive reading skills some more.

BTW, iid and val can actually be integers, the python module will
convert them to strings.

Thanks for the help.

Mike Ayers wrote:
> [...]

Jack G. Atkinson Jr.
jgatkinsn@gmail.com
Romans 5:6-10 - God loved us while we were unlovable!
Luke 12:36-47 - Be ready!

[...]

Mike Ayers wrote:
cite="mid:83E753BE7B6A324ABB336245BAF1DAAC07CDC3A9@mails erver.metatv-ds.metatv.com"
type="cite">