Can anyone help me here? Please forgive me if the answer is super easy and
I've missed it.

I have several hundred devices that by default trap with a blank/null
community string. What is the construct for snmptrapd.conf to capture
those? I realize that in the later releases that it needs to be configured,
but I've tried the following so far with no success:

authCommunity log Null 10.10.0.0/16
authCommunity log "" 10.10.0.0/16
authCommunity log " " 10.10.0.0/16
authCommunity log '' 10.10.0.0/16