I can't support the python bindings myself, but let's see what we can discover...

First, your script as posted has no looping construct. How are you looping? Shell script?

Second, your script is creating rows but not activating them. I'm not sure I would consider that an infinitely repeatable operation. Each potential row takes up space from what is probably a fixed pool of management resources which may not be shared with the operational resources. Try adding

#Delete Row
SnmpSet(genEasyBridgeRowStatus,res[0],6,'INTEGER')

to the end of the script, so that you don't leave malingerers.

HTH,

Mike