--===============0219905617==

--------------070601090907070107090008

I started to make a transcipt, but I found a python error. Problem
fixed, it appears to be working:-)

Mike Ayers wrote:
> [...]

Jack G. Atkinson Jr.
jgatkinsn@gmail.com
Romans 5:6-10 - God loved us while we were unlovable!
Luke 12:36-47 - Be ready!

--------------070601090907070107090008

I started to make a transcipt, but I found a python error.  Problem
fixed, it appears to be working:-)

Mike Ayers wrote:
cite="mid:83E753BE7B6A324ABB336245BAF1DAAC07B4493E@mails erver.metatv-ds.metatv.com"
type="cite">