--===============0923868520==

------=_Part_30184_9367219.1201015497827

Thanks Dave.
The table contains 6 rows and i am using the standard MIB tables
1st case
index is two dimensional say suppose (Mib1.1.1).
Here i am performing the Get-Next on the last index for all the MIB objects
in the table in multiple varbind. In this case it is returning Generic
error. If i take the index out of range also the same error we are getting.

But if i do Get-Next on the other indexes of the table then we are getting
the correct response in multiple varbind case.

2nd case
If we perform the Get-next on the last index for all the MIB objects in the
table in multiple varbind which has a single index(Mib1.1) it is working.

Even if we take the out of range indexes also we are getting the correct
response.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas

On 21/01/2008, srinivas pippiri <srinivas.pippiri@gmail.com