Hi Frnds,

I'm using netsnmp in Agent-Subagent mode. I'm binding the socket for
tcp 705 with the following 2 lines of code:

netsnmp_ds_set_string(NETSNMP_DS_APPLICATION_ID, NETSNMP_DS_AGENT_X_SOCKET, "tcp:localhost:705");
SOCK_STARTUP;

In this case I can't handle Fds for the socket which we create. Is there any netsnmp API which I can use for handling the Fds and I can close once my subagent is down with the standard call fcntl().

Thanks in advance.

=