> > snmpwalk -v 1 -c community localhost nsModuleName | grep diskio
> >
> > nsModuleName."".12.1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.13.15.1.1.1.127 = STRING: diskio

> So the diskIO module is certainly registered....
>
> > --snmpgetnext -v 1 -c community localhost ucdExperimental
> > UCD-DLMOD-MIB::dlmodNextIndex.0 = INTEGER: 1

> and the ucdExperimental subtree is visible...
>
> > --snmpgetnext -v 1 -c community localhost UCD-DISKIO-MIB::diskIOTable
> > UCD-SNMP-MIB::logMatchMaxEntries.0 = INTEGER: 50

> but there's nothing in the diskIO MIB section.
>
> Unfortunately, there isn't any debugging in the diskIO MIB code,
> so you're probably going to have to fiddle with the code and re-compile.
>

> One final thing to check first - what does
> cat /proc/diskstats
> report?
> Or failing that
> cat /proc/partitions
> ?

-- cat /proc/diskstats
there is no such file in my /proc/ directory

-- cat /proc/partitions , returns:

major minor #blocks name

22 0 78125000 hdc
22 1 2931831 hdc1
22 2 11719417 hdc2
22 3 1461915 hdc3
22 4 62010900 hdc4
22 64 78125000 hdd
22 65 2931831 hdd1
22 66 11719417 hdd2
22 67 1461915 hdd3
22 68 62010900 hdd4

Is this should look like this ??? I think that in /proc/partitions
should be more informations .... there is no statistics here. is
diskio using this file ??? Could that be the problem ???

I would like to verify this before uptading any code in diskio.c

> If either of those look sensible, then try looking for the routine 'getstats'
> (around like 700 of the file ucd-snmp/diskio.c), and comment out the
> first three or four lines - referring to 'now' and 'cache_time'.
> The recompile, reinstall, and rerun. Does that make any difference?
>
> It might also be worth adding a debug statement so that you can tell
> whether the 'getstats routine is being called at all.
>
> Dave

I'm sorry Dave ... I accidentally sent this mail to your private adres
.... not on list adres ... sory