--===============0776428594==

--=_add1d47f929c6e51f62664f733019496

hi all,I'm using agent-subagent mode. In my subagent code i've a call back function where it will use snmp_set_var_typed_value function to respondto the master agent for snmpget operation. And I've used this as follows:case TYPE_STRING:     snmp_set_var_typed_value(requestvb,ASN_OCTET_STR,( u_char *) ptrint, str_len);     break;case TYPE_INT:     snmp_set_var_typed_value(requestvb,ASN_INTEGER, (u_char *) ptrint, sizeof(INT));     break;     I'm able to get single attributes properly. But whenever I try getting multiple attributes then this gives some problem as:MY-MIB::MyLabel.0 = Wrong Type (should be OCTET STRING): INTEGER: 1BSR-MIB::MyId.0 = INTEGER: 1(The set operation is happening properly.)The 1st object always displays wrong type. By debugging I found that once the response comes to subagent(for the 1st attribute)the types and the values are proper. After calling the snmp
_set_var_typed_value function once again it comes to this section of code where it recieves response for the 2nd attribute. For the 2nd attribute also the type and the values are proper. But when it comes for the displaying the response its giving the above error in the master agent side.What could be wrong in this case..??? Please give some inputs.

Regards,
Girish
--=_add1d47f929c6e51f62664f733019496

hi all,

I'm using agent-subagent mode. In my subagent code i've =
a call back function where it will use snmp_set_var_typed_value function to=
respond
to the master agent for snmpget operation. And I've used this=
as follows:

case TYPE_STRING:
     snm=
p_set_var_typed_value(requestvb,ASN_OCTET_STR,(u_c har *) ptrint, str_len);<=
br />     break;

case TYPE_INT:
 &=
nbsp;   snmp_set_var_typed_value(requestvb,ASN_INTEGER, (u_char *=
) ptrint, sizeof(INT));
     break;
 &nb=
sp;
I'm able to get single attributes properly. But whene=
ver I try getting multiple attributes then this gives some problem as:

MY-MIB::MyLabel.0 =3D Wrong Type (should be OCTET STRING): INTEGER: =
1
BSR-MIB::MyId.0 =3D INTEGER: 1

(The set operation is happ=
ening properly.)
The 1st object always displays wrong type. By debuggi=
ng I found that once the response comes to subagent(for the 1st attribute)t=
he types and
the values are proper. After calling the snmp_set_var_ty=
ped_value function once again it comes to this section of code where it rec=
ieves
response for the 2nd attribute. For the 2nd attribute also the =
type and the values are proper. But when it comes for the displaying the r />response its giving the above error in the master agent side.
What=
could be wrong in this case..??? Please give some inputs.

Re=
gards,

Girish
ding=3D0 style=3D'font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;'>

iff.com/signature-home.htm/1050715198@Middle5/2016579_2009445/2018064/1?PAR=
TNER=3D3&OAS_QUERY=3Dnull' target=3Dnew > ff.com/cgi-bin/AdWorks/adimage.cgi/2016579_2009445/creative_2018064.gif' a=
lt=3D'Simply Marry' border=3D0>

--=_add1d47f929c6e51f62664f733019496--