--===============1922423011==

------=_Part_21367_101387.1200928663405

HI,

Thanks for the response from Dave.
I tried upgrading to 5.3.2 and still the problem remains.

Here again i am explaining the problem in detail.
1st case
When i do the GET-NEXT from varbind in which only last MIB object of the
table is included, we are
getting correct response and there is no loop.

2nd case
But if i include more than one MIB object including the last MIB object of
the table, we are getting the problem of Generic error. In debug mode i have
seen there is a big loop going on(say suppose if i include all the 6 MIB
objects of the table get_next_data_point from our MIB module is getting
called 28000 times).

In debug mode i have seen that the following loop in table_iterator.c
file is going into the big loop(may be around 28000 times)

index_search *=*
(iinfo*->*get_first_data_point) (&callback_loop_context,
&callback_data_context,
index_search, iinfo);

*/* loop over each data point */*
*while* (index_search) {

*/* remember to free this later */*
free_this_index_search *=* index_search;

Please let me know if more information is required about the problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Srinivas