On 21/01/2008, Mariusz Iwa=F1ski wrote:
> -- snmpget -v 1 -c community localhost UCD-SNMP-MIB::versionTag.0
> UCD-SNMP-MIB::versionTag.0 =3D STRING: 5.4.1
> --snmpget -v 1 -c community localhost UCD-SNMP-MIB::versionConfigureOpti=

> UCD-SNMP-MIB::versionConfigureOptions.0 =3D STRING:
> '--with-mib-modules=3Ducd-snmp/diskio'
> It looks like I'm using right deamon

Yes - that looks correct.

I know it sounds daft, but we have had *lots* of experience with people
compiling one version of the code, but running a different one - usually
the vendor-supplied agent. It's definitely something to check!

That's not the problem here - so the next two things to check are:

a) Has the DiskIO MIB been activated.

Try running "snmpwalk .... nsModuleName | grep diskio"
Does that report anything?

b) What *can* you see in this area?

What do
snmpgetnext .... UCD-DISKIO-MIB::diskIOTable
snmpgetnext .... ucdExperimental

Net-snmp-users mailing list