--===============1116399528==

------=_Part_20176_340542.1200918732838

HI,
I am using Net-Snmp 5.3.0.1 version.

I was performing SNMP Get-Next by using Multiple variable bindings in which
it includes all the MIB objects of one table.

It is returning Generic error. I am suspecting there is some bug in
table_iterator.c in this version.

Please let me know if anyone has come across this kind of problem.

Please also let me know in any of the new net-snmp versions this problem has
been
solved.

Regards,
Srinivas