--===============0219849334==
boundary="=_alternative 00139089652573D1_="

--=_alternative 00139089652573D1_=

I want to understand how to implement support for SNMP SET's that are
related but come in multiple SNMP SET PDU (i.e. multiple transactions). I
have two scalars that allow me to know when the multi transaction have
started and when they end. My aim is to keep buffering the data in
temporary buffer from the multiple SNMP SET PDU (transactions) and when
the manager indicated end of update only then I update by actual tables.
Kindly suggest.

Regards
Nitin

This message and/or attachment(s) contained here are confidential, proprietary to HUGHES SYSTIQUE and its customers.
Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the entity it is
addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, it is strictly prohibited to read, forward,
print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete the message.

[...]

just about anything Open Source.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;164216...et/marketplace