Hello.

I saw someone editing something about the net-snmp PHP interface in the
wiki TODO list and that got me asking if there is a PHP interface
included with net-snmp.
If there isn't then I think it is questionable that discussion about it
appears in the net-snmp TODO list. Having a pointer to it somewhere in a
resources section is a very good idea but the TODO file is for things
someone is planning to do within net-snmp.
Should the PHP line be moved away from the TODO list?