--===============0851147500==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C835C4.541D33ED

Hi All,

I am using the net-snmp 5.3.1 for my snmp sub agent , the agent is =
external to the system,that is the data supplied by lower layer.

I have an issue,=20

when i called the getbulk from the snmp Manager,
What i understand that the getBULK request converted into series of get =
Request(even for get-next also)

My question is when i make the getBulk request ,the lower api is called =
as many row times,how can i avoid that?
Cause , the lower api contains all row information. For example,the snmp =
table contains 100 row means, the lower layer api provides all 100 row =
information at one call.

Presently, the data supply api( InfoSupply(struct aaa) ) called per one =
row.

the sample code is

switch (reqinfo->mode) {
/*
* Read-support (also covers GetNext requests)
*/
case MODE_GET:
=09

if( 0 =3D=3D l_getcallsnmpcall )
{
l_getcallsnmpcall =3D1;
/*This is actual lower layer call, we need this only one time call =
for all get request.*/
MSG_RTN=3D InfoSupply(struct aaa);=09

if( l_iRtn =3D=3D MSG_SUCCESS)
{
printf("SNMP: GET called SNMPTable\n");
=09
}
}

Is any one can tell me the solution for that.

with thanks and regards
senthil nathan

------_=_NextPart_001_01C835C4.541D33ED

charset=3Diso-8859-1">
6.5.7652.24">
To avoid multiple call for lower layer api

[...]

             * =
Read-support (also covers GetNext requests)

             =
*/

        case MODE_GET:

        =

        =
        if( 0 =3D=3D =
l_getcallsnmpcall )

            &=
nbsp;   {

            &=
nbsp;            =
l_getcallsnmpcall =3D1;

        =
        =
[...]

from Novell. From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
mainstream. Let it simplify your IT future.