How can we get the list of mib supported by a device ? - SNMP

This is a discussion on How can we get the list of mib supported by a device ? - SNMP ; Hi How can we get the list of mib files supported by a device ? Any snmp OID for this...

  1. How can we get the list of mib supported by a device ?

    Hi

    How can we get the list of mib files supported by a device ?

    Any snmp OID for this

  2. Re: How can we get the list of mib supported by a device ?

    KuttappanPro wrote:

    > How can we get the list of mib files supported by a device ?
    >
    > Any snmp OID for this

    There is no standard object / table for this.

    /js

    --
    Juergen Schoenwaelder Jacobs University Bremen
    P.O. Box 750 561, 28725 Bremen, Germany

+ Reply to Thread