On 20/11/2007, MEHMET ALI EKICI wrote:
> I intend to write an application to configure OSPF-MIB for a network
> equipment using net-snmp-perl module.
> I would like to ask if you are aware about if someone has already coded and
> application to configure OSPF-MIB ?

I don't recall anyone mentioning such a tool, no.

There was someone just over a year ago who was
looking at implementing the OSPF MIB, but I don't
think we've ever heard from anyone interested in
client-side tools before.

PS: Please send queries to *one* of the mailing lists in future,
not both. Thanks

Net-snmp-users mailing list