--===============1378452897==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C82B4D.74EEE978

Hi All,=20

I intend to write an application to configure OSPF-MIB for a network
equipment using net-snmp-perl module.

I would like to ask if you are aware about if someone has already coded
and application to configure OSPF-MIB ?

=20

Thanks,=20

Mehmet

=20

=0A

y:Arial">=0A ont size=3D"1">=0AConfidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may co=
ntain confidential or =0Alegally privileged information that is intended =
only for the individual or =0Aentity named in the e-mail address. If you =
are not the intended recipient, you =0Aare hereby notified that any discl=
osure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon =0Athe contents of this e-=
mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this =0Ae-mail transmis=
sion in error, please reply to the sender, so that the sender can =0Aarra=
nge for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inb=
ox. =0AThank you.

=0A

------_=_NextPart_001_01C82B4D.74EEE978

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w=3D"urn:=
schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html=
40">

i">

=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Hi All, >>

=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I intend to write an application to configure
OSPF-MIB for a network equipment using net-snmp-perl module.>> span>

=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>I would like to ask if you are aware about if s=
omeone
has already coded and application to configure OSPF-MIB ?>> n>

=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>>

=3D'font-size:
10.0pt;font-family:Arial'>Thanks, >>