I have playd around with SNMP since MRTG firts came out, but never
spent enough time to actually understand it.

How do I find the OID for a given device. I want to write a little app
that can read the traffic and accumilated data that goes through my
network card. I have been able to download loads of apps that can do
this, but none of them expose the actual OID's being used.

I'm guessing that there must be some generic OID, since so many app
are simply installed and work.

I have enabled SNMP on my machine and allowed read access and created
the community. There are loads of examples to check your CPU and RAM
and stuff. Can someone tell me what the OID is of your Wireless
network card, or at least my network card set.

I'm running on Microsoft Windows.

Any help would be much apreciated.

Thanks
Gineer