[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

On 06/11/2007, xuxudong wrote:
> Hi,Dave:
> Thanks for your answer, when I try "snmpget -v 2c -c public 127.0.0.1
> atPhysAddress.2.1.192.168.4.65", the response is
> "atPhysAddress.2.1.192.168.4.65: Unknown Object Identifier (Index out of
> range: 4 (atNetAddress))",I don't know why, so ask you for help me again.

Hmmm... I'm not sure why you're getting that particular error.
I've tried the equivalent command on my systems, and it works fine.

The one thing that springs to mind is that you are using a *very*
old version of the software (and no longer being supported).
It would definitely be worth upgrading to a more recent version
and trying with that.

Dave