Here is my problem I am surprised by the output of "sysServices"

For Cisco router sysServices = 78

How is the above value 78 is computed

For Linksys Layer 2 switch sysServices = 2

How is the above value 2 is computed

As per the equation stated in RFC the value should be (2^(1-1) +
2^(2-1) = 3

Am I correct?

Please help me to find an answer

NoteRFC)
A value which indicates the set of services that this
entity may potentially offer. The value is a sum.
This sum initially takes the value zero. Then, for
each layer, L, in the range 1 through 7, that this node
performs transactions for, 2 raised to (L - 1) is added
to the sum. For example, a node which performs only
routing functions would have a value of 4 (2^(3-1)).
In contrast, a node which is a host offering application
services would have a value of 72 (2^(4-1) + 2^(7-1)).
Note that in the context of the Internet suite of
protocols, values should be calculated accordingly:
layer functionality
1 physical (e.g., repeaters)
2 datalink/subnetwork (e.g., bridges)
3 internet (e.g., supports the IP)
4 end-to-end (e.g., supports the TCP)
7 applications (e.g., supports the SMTP)
For systems including OSI protocols, layers 5 and 6
may also be counted.