--===============1107791517==

------=_Part_4876_24145803.1195092860818

Hi All,
I am trying to run Agentx(subagent) with a different socket
address , I modify the snmpd.conf by placing " agentxsocket
localhost:705 " after "master agentx"

and added to the "subagent.c" file to indicate the subagent should
use port 705:
" netsnmp_ds_set_string(NETSNMP_DS_APPLICATION_ID,
NETSNMP_DS_AGENT_X_SOCKET,
"localhost:705");"

So the snmpd is running well but the Subagent is not running

Subagent resutl is given below:
Warning: Failed to connect to the agentx master agent (localhost:705):
example-demon is up and running.
Warning: Failed to connect to the agentx master agent (localhost:705):

why this error is comming ..i didn't understand... ****** any
help will be appreciated ********