snmp - SNMP

This is a discussion on snmp - SNMP ; Hi all I am learning SNMP and take an own risk. I have a single (personal P.C) Linux 9 Machine. pls help me and give me some idea. How to use NET -SNMP in my Linux machine (I tried net-snmp-5.4.1. ...

  1. snmp

    Hi all
    I am learning SNMP and take an own risk. I have a single (personal
    P.C) Linux 9 Machine. pls help me and give me some idea.
    How to use NET -SNMP in my Linux machine (I tried net-snmp-5.4.1. it
    not working) and I need installation process in single machine.
    How to use mib2c compiler and installation process and give me more
    information

  2. Re: snmp

    sr> How to use NET -SNMP in my Linux machine (I tried net-snmp-5.4.1. it
    sr> not working) and I need installation process in single machine.
    sr> How to use mib2c compiler and installation process and give me more
    sr> information

    Have you read the tutorial?

    http://www.net-snmp.org/tutorial/

    --