Can you please show a little patience!
Asking the same question three times within
a couple of hours on both lists is *NOT* the
way to get a useful response to your problem.

I intend to respond properly once I have a little time.
But the people who actually pay me will always have
priority. And the same holds true for the other
volunteers who provide support for this software.

Ask your question *once*, and then *WAIT*!!

Dave