--- "Rajendra, Singh"

http://www.mail-archive.com/net-snmp...net/msg10987.h
> tml
>
> This post might be of help to you.
>

> Connect with friends from any web browser - no
> download required. Try
> the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA at
> http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php

> Still grepping through log files to find problems?
> Stop.
> Now Search log events and configuration files using
> AJAX and a browser.
> Download your FREE copy of Splunk now >>
> http://get.splunk.com/
> change other options:

> The information contained in this electronic message
> and any attachments to this message are intended for
> the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may
> contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
> information. If you are not the intended recipient,
> you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
> e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
> destroy all copies of this message and any
> attachments.
>
> WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via
> email. The recipient should check this email and any
> attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
> accepts no liability for any damage caused by any
> virus transmitted by this email.
>
> www.wipro.com

I had set export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib.

I added /usr/local/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf so it is
now:
include ld.so.conf.d/*.conf
/usr/local/lib

Then run ldconfig.

I don't have any other version of net-snmp installed
in my machine.

However, the same error still exists.
Please help.

Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.ca