On 12/11/2007, Jan Safranek wrote:
> The library has slightly different interface. Current net-snmp as it is
> in SVN does not compile with lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc3. I am trying to fix
> ucd-snmp/lmSensors.c to reflect the changes, as lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc3
> will land soon into Fedora Linux development branch and I would like to
> have net-snmp there in a good shape.

You should also be aware that I am currently re-working the whole of
the sensors handling code. That is likely to appear in the main
development source tree sometime in the next couple of days.

The first submission will simply mimic the current setup, but the
intention is to add support for lm-sensors v3 as the next step.

Dave