Bruce Shaw wrote:
> lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc1 has been released!
>
> http://lists.lm-sensors.org/pipermai...ember/021277.h
> tml
>
> The release notes:
>
> * Pretty much all functions of the old API are gone or work
> differently.
>
> Can anybody figure out what they've changed and if it affects us?

The library has slightly different interface. Current net-snmp as it is
in SVN does not compile with lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc3. I am trying to fix
ucd-snmp/lmSensors.c to reflect the changes, as lm-sensors 3.0.0-rc3
will land soon into Fedora Linux development branch and I would like to
have net-snmp there in a good shape.

Stay tuned.

Jan