--===============0002387922==

--Boundary_(ID_wxBmFjL0/txAAt1fl8jeOQ)

I'm trying to find the appropriate API call to decrypt an SNMPv3 PDU
that returns the actual contents of the PDU for parsing by my software.
The only decrypt() function that I've found up to now returns only
Success or Failure, not the actual contents. Someone please help.

John D. Forbes II

Software Engineer Asc

Lockheed Martin IS&GS

303.932.4436

john.d.forbes.ii@lmco.com

--Boundary_(ID_wxBmFjL0/txAAt1fl8jeOQ)

="urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">

I’m trying to find the appropriate API call to decrypt
an SNMPv3 PDU that returns the actual contents of the PDU for parsing by my
software. The only decrypt() function that I’ve found up to now returns
only Success or Failure, not the actual contents. Someone please help.>>

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book Antiqua";color:blue'>John D. Forbes
II

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book Antiqua";color:blue'>Software
Engineer Asc

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book Antiqua";color:blue'>Lockheed Martin
IS&GS

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book Antiqua";color:blue'>303.932.4436>>

style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Book Antiqua";color:blue'>john.d.forbes.ii@lmco.com>>

--Boundary_(ID_wxBmFjL0/txAAt1fl8jeOQ)--