--===============1181146365==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C81BCC.261C0BD2

I downloaded all the binary files from
http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/download.html, and transferred the files
to a linux server that I need the service on. However, ./configure
doesn't do anything. I researched the info section on it, and tried
using autoconf, but the file necessary for that doesn't need to exist.
Do I need to run one of the exe files? If so, how do I do that on Linux?
Is there anybody who can help me?

=20

Alex Elliott

------_=_NextPart_001_01C81BCC.261C0BD2

=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:word" =

charset=3Dus-ascii">

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>I downloaded all the binary files from href=3D"http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/download.html">http://net-snmp.so=
urceforge.net/download.html,
and transferred the files to a linux server that I need the service on.
However, ./configure doesn’t do anything. I researched the info =
section
on it, and tried using autoconf, but the file necessary for that =
doesn’t
need to exist. Do I need to run one of the exe files? If so, how do I do =
that
on Linux? Is there anybody who can help me?>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>>

style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:Arial'>Alex Elliott>>