My apologies to the list. I got a little shrill yesterday as the day's
stress compounded. I've solved the linkage issues by including the
appropriate packages (as one would expect).
--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy@rant-central.com, and you're not
"Angry men in combat fatigues talking to God on a two-way