While I had no problem at all linking libsnmp with a C++ environment,
trying to add the libnetsnmptrapd module is giving me linking fits. It
seems to come down to name decoration, with snmptrapd_handlers.h having
no '#ifdef __cplusplus' guarding. Wrapping the whole file with a
conditional 'extern "C"' (as done in snmp_api.h) doesn't work, nor does
wrapping just the function I'm trying to call
(netsnmp_add_default_traphandler()). Anyone got an extra clue?

BTW, I'm still in the dark about the single-pass guarding of init_snmp()
as well. Hasn't anyone ever done an unloadable SNMP module?

Thanks in advance.
--
Roy M. Silvernail is roy@rant-central.com, and you're not
"Angry men in combat fatigues talking to God on a two-way