Hello,

I'm working on an embedded system where the Master
Agent and SubAgent (of netsnmp-5.4.1) communicate over
AgentX. The SubAgent in this case is co-located with
the rest of the tasks/threads of my embedded system.
I'm trying to compile my embedded system using static
linking of the net-snmp libraries (libnetsnmp.a,
libnetsnmpmibs.a...).. but for some reason I cannot
get my system to link with them statically. I was just
wondering if any-one has done this this before...
dynamic linking works fine... FYI... I was able to get
snmpd to compile using static linking by specifying
(--enable-static and --disable-shared).

I'd appreciate any input. Thanks much.
--Ashwin