Hi all,
I would like to know if there's a way of sending predefined traps when a
specific OID has overpassed a defined threshold.

I have read many documentation about snmp but i couldn't find the way to
send traps when an event occurs (cpu usage is over 60 % or memory
available is under 10%). I am sure there's a way to do it, but the thing
is that i haven't found that. Should I write an application to poll for
these values and then use the snmptrap command to inform the manager? :S

thanks a lot.

Abraham