--===============1218880222==

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7D386.71045AA8

Hi all,

I have linked into net-snmp v5.2.3 other specific libraries so my snmp
handlers can reach out into the system and gather info to report on.
Compiling and linking all works fine. I added new include paths to the
compile line without issue.

However, when I run configure, I get warnings stating that my include files
can not be found. This only happens when I add my include directives into
any of the mib .h files (not the .c files)

Does anyone know how to expand the include paths such that configure know
where to look?

Thanks,
Adam

------_=_NextPart_001_01C7D386.71045AA8

Hi
all,

size=2>

I have linked into
net-snmp v5.2.3 other specific libraries so my snmp handlers can reach out
into the system and gather info to report on.

Compiling and
linking all works fine.  I added new include paths to the compile line
without issue.

size=2>

size=2>

However, when I run
configure, I get warnings stating that my include files can not be found.
This only happens when I add my include directives into any of the mib .h files
(not the .c files)

size=2>

Does anyone know how
to expand the include paths such that configure know where to
look?

size=2>

size=2>Thanks,

size=2>Adam